The changing of the seasons has begun my friends!! We’re seeing hints of mother nature’s paintbrush all over the city… reds, yellows, brilliant oranges, tall burnt grasses. The colours coupled with the cool crisp air, demanding we put on our tall boots and long sweaters, it’s the perfect recipe for beautiful FALL photos. Fall sessions are perfect for capturing memories. Whether your a family looking for new wall art of your growing crew or your a couple looking for a few images not taken on a cell phone or your an entrepreneur looking for fall vibe image to add to your branding portfolio now is the time to plan!!
Families • Couples • Personal Branding
We’re always planning sessions during the week but if you’re hoping for a Saturday this year we’ve dedicated 3 saturdays in October at a few of our favourite iconic locations around the city to capture the 2020 fall vibe.
OCT 3rd • Mer Bleue Bog
OCT 17th • the Arboretum
OCT 24th • Mill of Kintail
Here is a peek at a few past fall escapades:
We’re booking our iconic anytime mini’s as well as full sessions, Full sessions begin at $495.
For more details on our full collections pop on over here: FAMILY BUNDLES
Our FALL 2020 Mini’s include:
• UP TO 40/min of coverage
• Individual Families up to 6 people
• Coaching and Direction, to capture all the right moments
• 8 high resolutions images with, custom AMGPHOTO retouching
• How do we book?
– Simply send us an email with your preferred date and time, we’ll be in touch shortly after that to confirm all the details.
• What if it rains?
– No one wants to get wet – neither do our cameras so we’ve reserved the following day as a backup rain plan. Overcast is beautiful, rain is not.
• What do we wear?
– We always suggest coordinating, and wearing clothes that best suite the vibe of your family. For fall though I always love to see tall boots, shortie boots, long sweaters, scarves, layers, vests, plaids… fall wardrobes are endless. When it comes to colour it’s always nice to see coordinating, complimentary colours. Everyone matching in white T’s and blue jeans went out in the 80’s. This being said I’m more than happy to jump on a discovery call to walk you through the process and send you a FREE GUIDE with loads on info on what to wear and how to plan your session.
Fall is fleeting and sessions book up fast so if this is something you’re interested in don’t wait too long.
Can’t wait to capture these photos for you!